March 10th, 2009
Now I know this is a boring picture. It's a binder for crying out loud. Well, it really explains my day. I spent two hours this morning, in a meeting with the school psychologist at the elementary school.
My middle daughter Kassidy, struggles with a learning disability of some sort. She is not diagnosed with anything but the issues are quite obvious. It took a lot of planning and a different 2 hour meeting to get them to even "hear" me.
The good news is, they are receptive now and willing to help impliment interventions to help Kassidy succeed and hopefully overcome the hurdles that are currently in her way. The binder is just a representation of the hours upon hours of research that I have had to do. Not to mention all of her work that I have saved as examples/proof of the issues that have me concerned.
A mothers work is never easy and always takes a lot of patience and in some cases like this a lot of hounding. Keep up the good work you are a great mom
ReplyDelete