Monday, March 16, 2009

March 14, 2009




St. Patrick's Day parade!
This year the entire family was IN the St. Pat's parade that our village has every year.
I signed my Daisy troop up and Kassidy's troop joined us as well.
Rodger drove his brothers pickup truck with Kaleigh in the passenger seat and myself and 10 daisy scouts and two brownies and a junior in the back! The girls had a BLAST throwing out the candy to the spectators and seeing people they know as we made our way along the route! I thought for sure they would be disappointed that they didn't get candy but they all told me they want to do it again next year!
It really was a lot of fun! (can't post any pics of Roo because there are other children in every one of the pics and I don't know how to edit them out of the pics, this being a public blog and all)

1 comment: