I wish I could see them in person, I am sure I'm not appreciating the decorations like their suppose to be appreciated! :( CAuse I don't get what I'm looking at.
Well, I dunno if you took new pics, or if I was jsut an idiot the first time I looked, LOL, but they are very clear now! Sorry! They're great! very festive!
awwwe I love this shot and what a great way to make it a special day for kassidy
ReplyDeleteI wish I could see them in person, I am sure I'm not appreciating the decorations like their suppose to be appreciated! :( CAuse I don't get what I'm looking at.
ReplyDeletethey are light up hearts in the window Jen
ReplyDeleteWell, I dunno if you took new pics, or if I was jsut an idiot the first time I looked, LOL, but they are very clear now! Sorry! They're great! very festive!
ReplyDelete