Saturday, February 28, 2009

49/365



Bad Mommie:

See this cute little brag book? I made it on the 20th at Archiver's. It was so fun to make and it only cost me $10 (truly worth it). I was so excited that they were opening an hour early for this event because it meant that I would have plenty of time to make the project AND get back home in time to get my kindergartener from the bus!

Only problem was my failure to remember that it was in fact FRIDAY and every Friday our school district has early dismissal resulting in my kindergartener getting home 30 minutes earlier than normal! Yup...bad Mommie met her child back at the school after the bus driver did her afternoon kindergarten pick up of students. Bad Mommie wasn't home because she was too busy scrapbooking! *giggle* Lucky for me, Kamryn thought it was funny and enjoyed riding around on the bus picking up some of her Girl Scout friends!

1 comment: