
February 15th 2009
Hubby and I went to the Motley Crue concert in Rockford, Illinois. I was so excited to be going. I wish I could say that it was a good concert but it really was not. I am a die hard Crue fan so for me to say that isn't really a positive sign.
The lead singer, Vince Neil, has this really annoying habit of not singing all of the words to the older songs. Well, at this concert it seemed we were lucky if he sang every 5th freaking word. It's just not the same when singers do this.
I was annoyed, aggravated and downright disappointed. At least hubby and I were able to enjoy one of the opening acts, a band by the name of Hinder. They were AWESOME!
ROCK on sister. what a shame they weren't up to par. do you think that will stop you from going to another concert??
ReplyDeleteNah, it won't stop me from attending again
ReplyDeleteI hate that they weren't singing! Maybe the next one will be better!!
ReplyDelete