Photo album addiction!
So, I have this illness. It causes me to develop pictures I take right away and immediately put them in photo albums. They must ALWAYS be in chronological order as well.
This is just a very small sampling of the albums that are out on display, with dates on the spine so I can easily find what I am looking for when I am scrapbooking. If you look closely at the black one on the far left you will see yellow stickies sticking out. Those are pics/events that I wish to scrapbook! I haven't yet gotten to it, imagine that!
Some friends wonder why I develop so many pics and don't just put them on disc and be done with it. My children and I LOVE to pick up an album and just flip through it and enjoy the memories. Now when I die, my kids will just have to fight over them! *wink*
I am so glad you showed me this I don't feel so bad now. Though I have to admit the last two years I have not printed yet
ReplyDelete