Basketball, the new addiction!
Look closely! The girl in the gray and black, second from the left is my oldest daughter, Kaleigh! This picture was taken at one of her last games of the intramural season.
I've seen a new side of her and I am quite impressed! She is all OVER that court! Seriously! The majority of pictures I have of her playing are just blurs! She is quite aggressive (in a good sport way) and never, ever gives up! After racing season is over I will certainly be looking for a basketball program for her to partake in outside of school!
go kaleigh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteShe looks like a natural out there. It's just so amazing to see them all so grown-up. I'm in shock with every new picture you post.
ReplyDeleteAnd Kaleigh's Chucks inspired me to finally get my first pair of Chucks (I've been dreaming of them since I was 7). They are red. Black ones come in next week. ;) Cuz who can have just one pair?!?