Saturday, February 28, 2009

54/365


Daisies daisies everywhere:
So, this is a picture of an attendance chart for my Daisy (Girl Scout) troop! I have 12 kindergarten girls on my troop, one of which is my youngest Daughter. I came into this volunteer position because of course, no one else wanted to do it. If no one does it, none of the girls get to be Daisy scouts.
Enter the Momm that just cannot stop volunteering!
Initially I was wondering what the heck I was thinking (or smoking) when I said I would do this but I have come to rather enjoy it! I really do have a great group of girls who seem to really want to make me happy as well! That makes it so much easier!
As my Peachie girls know (a group of friends), I really do spend a significant amount of time planning meetings and outside opportunities for us but it certainly makes it easier when the girls tell me how much fun they are having and I even get the occassional props from the parents! It's all good and at least this way my girl gets to experience scouting!

1 comment:

  1. you are a good mom to your girls. and you also don't know how to say the word NO. lol

    ReplyDelete