
The inauguration! A life changing moment I am told. Something about "Hope" and "Change". Let's hope he can deliver. I'm sure you can guess that I didn't vote for the man. My simple reason (it goes deeper) is that as my senator, he did nothing for me and my state.
All things considered, I wish the man well and will continue to pray that God guides him and helps him to be successful! It is not President Obama's fault that some of his supporters are cult like and act as if he is the Messiah. They are the ones that make him look bad. It's sad!
Best wishes to you, President Obama and congratulations! God Bless America!
do any of you seasoned bloggers know why my text is posting so ridiculously? I mean it's not spacing correctly and moving to another line right in the middle of a word (example "HOPE"). When I preview it, it looks normal and spaces words correctly, but when it posts it looks ridiculous. Please help!
ReplyDeletelooks fine in the post now. some of the changes are due to the side bar stuff but it looks ok
ReplyDeleteI'm a conservative republican. I didn't vote for him either!
ReplyDelete