Day 5, breakfast the first day back to school after a long Christmas break. The girls were so excited to be going back to school and were chattering about it while eating breakfast.
OK, I recognize Roo's eating a Pop Tart (Island Princess variety or something?)...but what are the other 2 ladies eating?? Is Kass eating Nerds? Because it looks like a bowl full of Nerds. ;)
Bwahahaha Lenore! You kill me! Kassidy WISHES she was eating a bowl full of Nerds for breakfast. It's Fruity Pebbles! *snicker* Kaleigh is eating a cinnamon bun from the bakery
OK, I recognize Roo's eating a Pop Tart (Island Princess variety or something?)...but what are the other 2 ladies eating?? Is Kass eating Nerds? Because it looks like a bowl full of Nerds. ;)
ReplyDeletethose are the most adorable girls around
ReplyDeleteBwahahaha Lenore! You kill me! Kassidy WISHES she was eating a bowl full of Nerds for breakfast. It's Fruity Pebbles! *snicker* Kaleigh is eating a cinnamon bun from the bakery
ReplyDeleteAhhhh....see we don't have Fruity Pebbles up here, so I wouldn't have recognized them...;)
ReplyDelete