Monday, January 19, 2009

Friday, January 16th, 2009


I chaperoned my Daisy Girl Scout troop at a PJ Party that was put on by our Vista. Might I add that the attendance at that event was OVER 350 girls. My troop had 8 girls in attendance and my co-leader was there to help out also.
Since I cannot post a picture of my Daisy girls (public blog/parental consent and all that good stuff) I will post a picture of my three girls. Kaleigh is a Jr. Scout, Kassidy is a Brownie and Kamryn is a brand new Daisy scout.
Believe it or not, it was actually a fun night. I must be insane.

3 comments:

  1. yes you are insane girl but your girls will remember you doing this for a long time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, you're insane! I'd have had an anxiety attack with all them girls! But people call me insane for hosting kids parties of 30! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. You ARE insane for hosting kid parties of 30! I only had 8 little daisy girls and had my co leader there with me! Much easier than a party of 30...i'd die

    ReplyDelete