January 13th 2009:
Don't totally freak out and miss the decimal point on this digital therm. It is reading negative 2.0 degrees F. This of course is without the windchill factor. Add that in and it's a good -10 to -15 degrees F!
If you don't already live here, don't you wish you did? *giggle*
ohhhh brrrrr thats cold
ReplyDeleteThat is wayyyyy tooooo cccold!! It is 24 degrees in my neck of the woods and I have been trying to get my hubs to move to AZ because I keep telling him I don't like this weather. I feel for you.
ReplyDeleteBrrrrr! You probably don't want to hear that it was 87 degrees here yesterday and we were wearing shorts and sandals........
ReplyDeleteBAH HUM BUG! I hate winter! It's 7 degrees here right now...-2 with windchill. Kids wanted to go out and play...bundled up and 2 mintues later they were back inside...then 10 minutes later, rebundling and another 2 mintues outside...GRRRR...I finally told them enough, I was sick of there in and out and bundling and unbundling. LOL Aren't I mean?
ReplyDelete*giggle* I have to tell you girls, I love the cold, but the negative temps are ridiculous. I would take 40 degree weather any day of the week over 80's. (yes ProudMom, I am insane) but negative anything is just wrong, wrong, wrong!
ReplyDelete