Monday, January 19, 2009

Sunday, January 18th 2009


The crazy waitstaff at Ed Debevic's in downtown Chicago. Yes, they are standing on the counter, dancing to YMCA. The guy in the gold blazer was hilarious! Rodger and I decided to take the girls to the crazy 50's diner to experience the insanity that is Ed's. It's a fun place! The waitstaff is trained to be "rude" and give you grief. It's just a fun environment.
We were downtown for the cheerleading nationals that were held at Navy Pier for which two of our squads took 1st and the other 2nd! These were the older girl squads 5th-8th grade.

3 comments:

  1. lol......I looked at that photo and said, "Are they standing on the counter?" And your text assured me they were - WOW. That photo really captured the fun riot of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. way cool looks like an awesome place to go

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Ed Debvics! Its hilarious! We went there after Prom in 93! HAHAHAHA. Im so old!!! How'd hte girls like it? Congrats on 1 and 2nd placing!

    ReplyDelete