Friday, January 2, 2009
A Post a day
This ought to be fun! I have started on a journey to take a picture a day and put it in a scrapbook with a short journal entry. I hope to do this for the next 364 days. I DID take a picture yesterday and will eventually take one today. I shall post both, once I figure out HOW to do it. This blogging thing is new to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
yahooo great start
ReplyDeleteI'm new too--just keep trying!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Pam
I started blogging one year ago (Jan 14 2008) on MySpace. Some people don't have MySpace, so I took all my blogging from MySpace and put it on this free one to be public. It's been fun. I don't know who reads, but who cares. I enjoy typing out my thoughts and feelings and happenings in my life. Also gives me a "record" to go back too :) Good luck with your Pic a day goal!!!!
ReplyDelete