Friday, January 9, 2009

Snow Glorious Snow



Day 9:

Snow, glorious snow! Anyone who knows me, knows how much I love the snow. Seriously! It's just the most beautiful stuff ever! It makes me happy when it snows! It is currently snowing and we are suppose to get at least 8 inches of the beautiful white stuff today! Look at my unshoveled driveway. I'm happy my husband ran out of time this morning and had to leave it. It's just gorgeous!

6 comments:

  1. Brrrr..... I love the photo! Especially all that snow in the foreground - gives a nice perspective. We visit the snow one weekend per year and that's plenty for me...pathetic aren't I? But I DO love seeing pictures of it!

    Blessings,

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful -- I love that first day after new snowfall, when everything is white and sparkly. And then the sanding trucks come. :rolleyes:

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks great. you know how much I LOVE snow NOT but it is pretty when someone else has it

    ReplyDelete
  4. gaaaahhh, so jealous!!! I'm in PA and we haven't had a good snowfall yet! Ice, sure. Sleet, plenty. But no snow. And every time I say that I get the snow song from White Christmas stuck in my head *L* But I might digress. This is a beautiful photo; just love that pristine silence that follows a snowfall. Enjoy it while you have it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much for the kind comments ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I prefer to enjoy it thru pictures...I miss California! I could drive to the snow in Lake Tahoe, 1.5 ours away, if I wanted to play in the snow. Didn't have to live in it!

    ReplyDelete