January 23rd 2009
Okay, so in a quest to be healthier and after much research I have started to take some supplements that apparently a woman of my ripe old age requires. *eyeroll*
The SAM-e is suppose to be a mood enhancer and something I could definantly use as I am quite moody these days. It's also suppose to support joint health. Joint like in the joints in between your bones (just in case anyone was slipping off topic)
The Fish Oil is something that I truly need as Omega 3 is a necessary component to good health and all the foods that it is found in (mostly oily fish) I do not eat. The B Complex, honestly, I totally forgot right now what it's for. Maybe it's to help improve your memory. *giggle*
but does the fish oil smell?? everytime I have got a multivitamin with fishoil I can't get it past my nose to swallow it.
ReplyDeleteThe ones I purchase are odorless and so they do NOT smell at all. Out of all those pills, the icky smelling one is the B Complex one.
ReplyDeleteB is for energy-among many things.
ReplyDelete